Monday, January 4, 2016

Resolutions

As a photographer - you'd think I'd have my sh!t together and have actual albums, or prints made.  I am great about taking photos alllll the time.  My phone is full, I always have my camera out on the big holidays to get photos of Hunter, I am usually pretty good about getting our photos taken yearly to see how big Hunter is.  But the thing I am NOT good at is printing, organizing and framing.  That is one of my resolutions this year.  (side note- I still have yet to get MY wedding album printed and we have been married 5 years ago.)

So I realized I haven't printed any of my iPhone photos since December 2014.  OPPS.  So I have uploaded and backed my phone up.  (And thank God for the iCloud.) Onto uploading and decided what photos are important enough to print.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I realize that we now live in an era that everything is accessible easily via the internet.  But there is something so amazing at looking at a photo on your wall.  It instantly brings you back to that moment.

So today - I share some of those photos I am getting printed!

Here is Hunter riding his bike for the 1st time in our new neighborhood.
 

Lego is 11 years old now and I cherish each moment/season with him.  He is my 1st baby and Hunter just adores him.



My sweet boy.



The hubby and I on our trip to Nashville.  We had a blast on our 5 year anniversary trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment