Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kaila & Jacob


I feel like it has been forever since I have got to shoot! Kaila & Jacob are getting married at the end of July and I am super stoked about it! Not only do I get to shoot their wedding but we will be cousins! :) Jacob proposed last December on the family farm in this tractor. What a special moment! Jacob will be taking over the family farm and what better way then to take their engagement photos here. I just love these two they are so sweet and I wish the best for them.
We decided on Easter Sunday to get together to take photos. I almost thought we were going to have to reschedule because God wanted it to thunderstorm and rain. But the skies cleared and gave us a beautiful windy afternoon to shoot. These are also taken with my new camera which was so much fun to use! As always these are my favs! Thanks for stopping by! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment