Monday, October 4, 2010

Levi & Jen Engagement Session Sneak Peak

Meet Levi & Jen! They are getting married next September and I can't wait to photograph their wedding. I met Levi back at SIU in the dorms and I just met Jen a couple of months ago and she is so sweet and fun. I drove down last Thursday to the dirty south to Cape Girardeau where these two have moved to since graduating SIU. It was a beautiful afternoon and we got to explore the river front/down town of Cape. It is a such a cute town and my first visit. It is a must that I come back to explore more. They both are huge Cardinals fans so of course we got some with their Jersey's on. Jen & Levi were too cute together while we were shooting for a couple who has been together for a couple of years. :) Thanks so much guys! As always here are my favs from the day! Enjoy ~















No comments:

Post a Comment