Friday, February 18, 2011

A Valentine's Day Party

I was invited to photograph a Valentine's day Party on Monday. It was a last minute deal in which the photographer that was previously hired - bailed. Which btw is really not cool! I promise to ALWAYS keep my day open for my clients that have booked and would ONLY cancel in a life threatening event.
I didn't get permission to post the party photos so here is the details of the event. Pam has a Valentine's day party every year for last 15 or so years. And this would be the last in the Peoria area as they are moving away. It was her mother's birthday and what better way to celebrate with all of your favorite girlfriends. I think that Valentine's day isn't always about your husband or boyfriend it's about those people (your parents, best friends, brothers/sisters) that really matter.

1 comment: