Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Storm we are waiting.....

No these were not taken today. As I wait for this blizzard and the snow storm of all snow storms I figured I'd dig through the hard drive and give the blog a little love. These were taken in December when I think I last saw the sun. It feels like a million years ago since we had true sunshine. It is officially February! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I will be 29 in 11 days. This is scary. After 29 is 30 and I totally feel I haven't accomplished everything I wanted to by now. There is so many places I want to visit and do. I am proud of myself and that is all you can do. Keep taking risks and going for the dream. Anyways, I'll be documenting this storm of course so more photos to come in the following days. I have 2 dogs to keep me company :) Enjoy~









No comments:

Post a Comment